Friday, July 10, 2015

DEAR MEANDER


Hi! I'm Meander!

Me in a hat.
I know, my humans are silly but I think I look tough in this pic.

I live in a house with a fluctuating number of humans (who do random things like dress us up) and cats.There was once a dog and a guinea pig and there's a rumor of a bunny possibly joining us, but for now, it's just cats and humans.
My main human, J9, will sometimes keep kittens for a little while. She calls it fostering. I didn't mind so much when the kittens had their own room. But now that there are more humans in the house, the kittens stay in MY room and I get kicked out! They get to wake J9 up and bug her and cuddle with her. It's so distressing! Fortunately, my other mother will let me cuddle with her when my nemesis Ink isn't being a jerk. Speaking of Nemesis, that's the name of my best friend / boyfriend! He's really sweet, the humans are just weird with the naming. ANOTHER cat has been living with us for a while now too. I think he's okay, but he seems to be being friends with that Ink guy.


Ink, the evil one, trying to look innocent
Nemesis, the sweetest cat EVER! *sigh*





















ANYHOW, probably 'cause she feels bad 'cause she keeps letting kittens take over my room, J9 is going to let me post an advice column on her blog. She says I live the sweet life now, but I had it rough for a while. After being abandoned and stuck in a cage at the shelter J9 worked at, I was adopted. But I was returned to the shelter and didn't adjust well to being back in cage. (Would you?) I bit someone and was put on death-row. J9 decided then and there that I just needed to come home with her. So I did.

If you want my advise on anything cat related, please send an e-mail: 
j9vaughn@gmail.com 
with the subject heading: DEAR MEANDER
Also, include a picture. I LOVE posting pretty feline pictures!

I'll consult with J9 since she's supposedly a bit of an "expert" on cat behavior, but since I AM A CAT after all, I think I know cats pretty well. Plus the typing... that's all her!  :P

No comments:

Post a Comment